Easiest Banana Bread Recipe Ever


I love how THRIVE make my life so much simpler and healthier.  Like this morning, I saw I had a lot ripe bananas and decided to make banana bread.  But I didn't have a lot of time to spend getting out all of the ingredients and measuring and cleaning up.  So I decided to try using my THRIVE 10 Grain Pancake Mix to make banana bread.  It turned out REALLY good and it took almost no time to throw together.

Ingredients:
4-5 Ripe Bananas
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
2 cups THRIVE 10-Grain Pancake Mix
(Optional toppings: blueberries, cranberries, chocolate chips, etc.)

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Put the first 3 ingredients in a mixer and stir at medium speed until combined and runny but still a little lumpy.  Add the pancake mix.  Stir at low speed until combined. Sprinkle on toppings, if desired. Pour into a greased bread pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until done.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment