Home Store Challenge - Take Inventory

This summer I am revamping my Home Store.  I'm getting better organized and making some new plans.  You can follow along, get useful directions and tips, and take the Home Store challenge too!  Every week or two you will have a new task to accomplish and by the end of the summer we will be ready to put some new plans into action!



My first project is to Take Inventory.  Below is what I use to keep track of my stock.  You can download a copy for yourself.

If you are a Q customer you also have a cool inventory tool on your Q dashboard.



I actually use both methods but I try to keep the hardcopy up to date as much as possible, just in case the digital version is lost or inaccessible. 

So today I challenge you to get your inventory done!  Ready, Go!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment