Black Friday 2014 Sale Preview

Black Friday Weekend Sale

The Black Friday Sale has been announced!  I am so excited.  There are some awesome deals on some of my favorite items.


 I pretty much love everything on sale.  It is really hard to pick my favorites!  But I've "narrowed" it down to these individual THRIVE items:

Freeze Dried Blueberries
Freeze Dried Fuji Apples
Freeze Dried Strawberry Slices
Freeze Dried Potato Dices
Freeze Dried Sausage Crumbles
Freeze Dried Mozzarella Cheese

 Both of the package deals, the Pasta Pack and Hot Cereal Pack, look great (I might have to get a couple of those) and I love the spices!

Remember when you buy THRIVE by the case you save an extra 3-5% off!!




These are great deals on the Food Rotation System shelving units.  I love the Harvest 72 #10 shelf, the Bucket Shelf, and the Cansolidator Pantry Plus.

The emergency supplies are wonderful too.  I love the Wheat Grinder, the Sawyer Mini, the Portable Outdoor Stove, the Quickfire Stove, and you can never have enough candles or can openers!

If you are like me, and want to know how much you are saving, here is a visual.

Remember ALL THRIVE FOODS will be on sale so you can save on ALL your favorites!

***UPDATE***
The Black Friday sale is live! Order now through Monday. Just order online here to get the best deals of the year! https://stockupwithshelley.thrivelife.com/blackfriday
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment