THRIVE Life Bakery: Honey Whole Wheat Dough Mix

"Get healthy fresh-baked bread on the table without the hassle with our multi-use dough mix—just add yeast and water. Bake it as it is, or add more grains and seasonings for tasty artisan loaves. Plus, you can use the dough for rolls, breadsticks, pizza crust, scones, and more!"

Honey Whole Wheat Dough Mix
Today I tried out the new Bakery line product, Honey Whole Wheat Dough Mix.   I decided to just follow the recipe on the can for the regular loaf bread.  It was really good!  Our family finished the whole loaf in a few hours I think.  I loved that I didn't have to pull out all the individual ingredients, measuring cups and spoons and spend time measuring and then putting everything away, etc.  I just measured the water and yeast (if I'd had a yeast packet I wouldn't have had to measure that) and added the mix (one pantry can is one loaf of bread so I just dumped it in).  I followed the directions exactly and it came out great.  The texture was great.  The taste was great.

I have another recipe that I usually use when I want to make homemade bread and I use freshly ground wheat.  I don't think any other recipe or product has been as good as that, but this one sure comes close.  I'll be buying a case!  I can't wait to try out the other THRIVE recipes for the Honey Whole Wheat Dough Mix.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment