THRIVE Life Bakery: Vanilla Sugar Cookie Mix

Vanilla Sugar Cookie Mix
I tried out the Vanilla Sugar Cookie Mix the other day.  I made Snickerdoodle Cookies with them by following the recipe for sugar cookies as directed on the can and then rolling the dough in cinnamon sugar before baking.  I must say they were pretty rich.  The dough was amazing.  (Yes, I ate it with the raw egg and all, sorry.)  The cookies turned out a little flat after baking but I'm pretty sure that if you chill the dough before baking that won't happen.  I just couldn't wait that long!  When my hubby came home from work, he of course smelled and then spotted the cookies and tried one.  When my son told him that he got to help make the cookies and pointed to the empty can my husband said, "These are the THRIVE cookies?"  He was surprised they were so good.  I thought they were fabulous... and ate too many too fast and didn't even get a picture of one cookie!

Check these out and let me know what you think!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment