February Specials - Package Sale


We have something new for the February Specials.  This month there are exclusive packages available for this month only.  And the AWESOME part is you get FREE SHIPPING on these packages.  I love it!  The Q-pon (available only to Q customers) is Freeze Dried Ground Beef (aka Hamburger) which is really good.  If you are interested in making a purchase you can order directly from the website or contact me.

I decided I will go through each package and tell you my thoughts on them, so here we go!

Beef Package: This package includes 3 #10 cans of Beef Dices (FD) and 3 #10 cans of Roast Beef (FD).  I love both of these beef products.  They are delicious.  You don't have to worry about thawing, browning, timing, or even cooking it.  
Beef 6 Pack (FD)

Berries Package:  This package contains 2 #10 cans of Raspberries (FD), 2 #10 cans of Blackberries (FD), and 2 #10 cans of Strawberries (FD).  These are great for smoothies, compotes, cobblers, etc.  The flavors are strong and colors are beautiful.  The blackberries are huge but also have a lot of seeds.  My kids will go through a can of strawberries like there is no tomorrow so I have to hide them.
Berries 6 Pack (FD)

Cheese Package:  ***This might be my favorite package.***  It includes 3 #10 cans of Shredded Cheddar Cheese (FD) and 3 #10 cans of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (FD).  I LOVE both of these products.  They are both amazing and once reconstituted can be used just like regular cheese.  The flavors are amazing.  I could eat the Cheddar right out of the can.  I love the Mozzarella for homemade pizza or other pasta dishes. 
Favorite Cheeses 6 Pack (FD)

Peppers Package:  This package includes 2 #10 cans of Green Bell Peppers (FD), 2 #10 cans of Red Bell peppers (FD), and 2 #10 cans of Green Chili Peppers (FD).  I love the green bell peppers and the green chili peppers.  I'm just not a fan of red peppers in general, but I've used the red peppers in recipes that I liked.  The green chili peppers are fantastic and have replaced all of my store bought cans of green chili peppers.  These freeze dried chilis are so much better.
Peppers 6 Pack (FD)

Pork Package:  The package includes 3 #10 cans of Ham Dices (FD) and 3 #10 cans of Sausage Crumbles (FD).  I have mixed feelings on this package.  I absolutely LOVE the sausage crumbles.  They are so good.  They are great for breakfast dishes, pizza, and even Zuppe Toscana soup.  The Ham tastes great and is great in a of recipes, but it has a very short shelf life once opened.  It will still last a long time on your shelf un-opened but once you open it you have two weeks to use it, if you keep it on the shelf.  If you do buy this package, here is the trick to making your ham last longer.  Once opened, put the rest of your unused ham in a freezer back and store it in the freezer.  Then it will last for months.
Pork 6 Pack (FD)

Poultry Package:  This package includes 3 #10 cans of Chopped Chicken (FD) and 3 #10 cans of Turkey Dices.  I have not tried the Turkey yet but it has the same shelf life issue as the ham mentioned above.  So once you open it, store it in the freezer or use it within two weeks.  The chopped chicken is great.  I use it all the time.  It is great for chicken salad, chicken gravy, casseroles, soups, etc.  It is chopped into small pieces that reconstitute easily.
Poultry 6 Pack (FD)

Tropics Package: This package has a total of 12 cans.  There are 4 #10 cans of Banana Slices (FD), 4 #10 cans of Mangos (FD), and 4 #10 cans of Pineapple Chunks (FD).  I  love all of these and they are all a great hit with my kids.  One thing I love about the bananas is you can also use them as an egg substitute in many cake or cookie recipes.  They are great for toddlers learning to eat solids or you can powder them and add water to make baby food.  The Mangos are like candy.  The pineapple chunks are one of my all time favorite THRIVE foods.
Tropics 12 Pack (FD)

Yogurt Package: This package also has a total of 12 cans, including 2 #10 cans EACH of Blueberry Yogurt Bites (FD), Cherry Yogurt Bites (FD), Passionfruit Yogurt Bites (FD), Strawberries Yogurt Bites (FD), Pomegranate Yogurt Bites (FD), and Vanilla Yogurt Bites (FD).  I love these yogurt bites as treats.  My favorite is Passionfruit followed by Pomegranate.  If you like our Yogurt Bites, this is what you want. 
Yogurts 12 Pack (FD)

Quick Oats Buckets Package: This package is pretty simple.  It is two buckets of Quick Oats.  These are great for a number of recipes like oatmeals, granola, cookies, breads, and even smoothies or meatloafs.  If you like Quick Oats now is a great time to buy.
Quick Oats Bucket 2 Pack
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment