School Lunch Mix Recipe
- FD Pineapple
- FD Bananas
- FD Pomegranate Yogurt Bites
- Almonds (or other nuts like cashews or macadamia)
- Dark Chocolate chips (optional)
- Get some small single serving containers.
- You can adjust the amounts to how you like it, but I added about 2 tablespoons of each ingredient to the container.
- Put the lid on.
See I told you it was easy! You don't have to chop anything, do any dishes, and you can get these ready way ahead of time. You can try all kinds of fruit, yogurt, nut, and chip combinations. How about bananas, strawberries, vanilla yogurt, peanuts, and milk chocolate chips? Or Raspberry, Blueberry, Strawberry Yogurt, almonds, and vanilla chips? I'm getting hungry just thinking about this.