Shelf Reliance Convention 2013


Convention was awesome.  I never thought people could really get so excited about long term food, but let me tell you... THEY DO.  And its fun.  I've been to a number of different conventions and this really was the most fun I've ever had at one.  It was "elevating" and inspiring.  I learned so much and can't wait to share what I've learned with you!

Highlights:
New Products: Seasonings, Sauces, and Emergency Products.
New Tools & Products for Consultants: Now is the best time to become a consultant.  We have new tools and products just for consultants that are awesome.  Join my team today.  Seriously.  Everyone should be a consultant.  Who doesn't want to THRIVE?

The main stage
Team Jodi & Julie
Alex Boye in action... was awesome!
This is a Convention Highlights video.  (You may have to follow the link to YouTube to watch it depending on your computer's settings.)  You may notice a guy break dancing in a clip. You'll also see him holding his baby in the team pictures below.

Shelf Reliance Leaders Team... we have to change our name now!
Here are some photos from the tour of THRIVE Life Headquarters
Canning a small batch of pantry cans by hand in a Gluten Free room.
The canners run 20 hours a day.  The other 4 hours in a day are for cleaning and maintenance.
Automated canning
One of many rows of food.  
Items getting ready to go to the Distribution Center
They said all of this would be shipped out in about 9 days. Amazing.
I wish my Home Store looked like this! 
I had such a fun time at convention!  I can't wait to go again next year.  And I hope many of you will come with me!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment