November Specials


There are some great items on sale in the month of November!  The theme this month is Gluten Free, which I am very excited about because we recently discovered our little guy has a wheat allergy so I am trying out new ways to cook.  Try some Millet, Quinoa, or Rice Flour.  The Fuji Apples and Pears are delicious and I love the Corn.  We even eat it dry and my kids love it.

If you are looking for a shelving unit to help you rotate your food, take a look at the Pantry 72 which is on sale this month.

I love these two emergency items on sale this month.  The Sparkie Fire Starter is a great item for camping or emergencies.  As is the Water Filtration Straw.

If you are a member of our Q-Club you can also purchase the Granny Smith Apples with our Q-pon for the month.  Apple Crisp  anyone? Or reconstitute the apples and use them in your favorite Apple Pie recipe.  Yum.

Contact me today to get the lowest price!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment